POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Join Advice? : Re: Join Advice? Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:33:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Join Advice?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Aug 2000 18:06:29
Message: <3991d5e5@news.povray.org>
"How Camp" <hca### [at] ksuedu> wrote in message news:3991777c@news.povray.org...
| Hmm.  Using Windows Media Player (v. 7), I seem to get a green frame at
the
| join (halfway through the animation I posted, when the ball is at its
| smallest).  Anyone else see this, or just me?

Seen it too, also in WMP 7, just no idea why.  If the frame sizes weren't
converted or anything, and obviously they weren't, it is strange that would
happen.  If the two adjacent frames at the merge are identical maybe it
drops it out and a bug leaves the green empty frame.  Either that or a
setting to deal with identical frames in some manner might be in there.

Bob